Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger steak recipe. To make hamburger steak you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hamburger steak:
- Get 300 g of ground beef.
- You need 2 of onions – 1-sliced 1-diced.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take of sauce.
- You need 1/8 cup of soysouce.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of marin.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of sake.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Hamburger steak:
- Onion 1/diced 1/sliced.
- Pan fried the diced onions to slightly caramelised brown, then cool it down to room temperature.
- Mix everything together and shape it.
- Sears (around 1 min) all side of the steaks and put it aside for simmering later (the steaks are still raw!).
- Pan fried the sliced onion to slightly brown then add the sauce ingredients into the pan and brings it to boil.
- Once it’s boiling, place the steaks on top on the onions, cover the lid and simmer it for 20mins.
- Take out the steak and pour the sauce on top of it then serve.
If you find this Hamburger steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.