Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy tomato soup recipe. You can have healthy tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Tomato Soup:
- You need of fresh tomatoes.
- Get of medium onion.
- Prepare of carrots.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Get of garlic cloves.
- Take of medium sized beetroot.
- You need of medium potato.
- You need of For lemon Juice.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- Get of sugar.
- Prepare of pepper powder.
- Get of butter.
- Use of Salt.
Instructions to make Healthy Tomato Soup:
- Chop all the vegetabkes roughly and keep aside..
- Heat a large enough pressure cooker on medium heat..
- Add butter. When the butter has melted add the bayleaf..
- Add ginger, garlic, onions, carrots and toast them for about 4 to 5 minutes..
- Next add cubed potatoes and beetroot. Mix well and let them cook for about 3 minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and salt. Mix well and let it cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add about 500 ml of water, mix well and close the pressure cooker. Let it cook for 5 whistles and turn off the heat..
- Wait for the pressure cooker to depressurise on it's own. Open the cooker only after it has completely depressurised..
- Allow the veggies to cool and grind them to fine puree..
- Place a clean pressure cooker or a wide and deep pan on low heat and strain the ground puree into it..
- Add sugar, pepper powder and lemon juice to the boiling puree. Adjust salt if required and being heat one boil and turn off the heat..
- Serve your soup hot garnished with cream, mint and bread crumbs..
If you find this Healthy Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.