Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup recipe. You can cook vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Use of onion, chopped.
- Get of garlic, finely diced.
- Get of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- Use of coconut oil.
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
- Use of zucchini, chopped.
- Use of dried parsely.
- Take of dried thyme.
- Get of water.
- Get of coconut milk.
- Provide of coconut yogurt.
- Use of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Coconut yogurt.
Steps to make Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
If you find this Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.