Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shredded mexican chicken soup or tacos recipe. You can cook shredded mexican chicken soup or tacos using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos:
- Use 3 lb of drumb sticks or thighs.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- Take 1 can of chopped green chili.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cummin.
- Take 1 of jalapeno.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatos.
- Take 1 can of kidney beans. (drained and rinsed).
- You need 1/2 can of whole kernel corn drained.
- Get 1 small of bunch chopped fresh cilantro.
- Use 1 of Hot sauce to taste.
Steps to make Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos:
- Thaw chicken.
- Slice onion, chop and seed jalapeno, (leave seed if you like it spicy!) lay on the bottom of your crock pot or medium pot..
- In a small bowl combine dry seasoning and sprinkle over all the chicken.
- Add chicken on top of onion.
- Pour salsa, green chilli, beans and corn over chicken..
- Add about a 1/4 cup of water and turn to med-high in a crock pot. If cooking on stove turn to low. Cook for 4 hours or until chicken falls off the bone..
- Shred chicken and return to pot. if making soup add cilantro and bring to boil then turn down to simmer for five minutes. Stir frequently to help break down chicken..
- If making tacos drain chicken in strainer and serve on tortillas. Add shredded lettuce, avocado, fresh cilantro and lime..
- Add hot sauce.
If you find this Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.