Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tom Yam Gung – Thai Spicy and Sour Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom Yam Gung – Thai Spicy and Sour Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Yam Gung – Thai Spicy and Sour Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tom yam gung – thai spicy and sour soup recipe. You can have tom yam gung – thai spicy and sour soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tom Yam Gung – Thai Spicy and Sour Soup:
- Provide 350 g of Chicken Meat (cut into bite size).
- Take 250 g of Oyster Mushrooms (cut into bite size).
- Use 2-3 cups of Stock.
- Use 1-2 pc of Lemongrass Stalk (bruised).
- Use 30 g of Galangal Root (finely sliced).
- Use 15 g of Fresh Coriander (rough chop, stems and leaves separated).
- Get 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Provide 1 sprig of Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Take 20-40 g of Red & Green Chillies (rough chop, deseed) or Bird's Eye.
- Provide 0.5-1 cup of Thai Chilli Jam (optional).
- Provide of if needed Salt.
Instructions to make Tom Yam Gung – Thai Spicy and Sour Soup:
- STOCK: in a pot, add the Stock, Chicken, Galangal, Lemongrass, Kaffir Lime Leaves and Fresh Coriander Stems. Bring it to a boil..
- SHROOMS: once boiling, add the Mushrooms, Lime Juice, Fish Sauce, Chillies, Thai Chilli Jam and mix well. Bring it a simmer and cook until the Chicken is done. Season if necessary. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves..
If you find this Tom Yam Gung – Thai Spicy and Sour Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.