Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) recipe. To cook chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Take 2 of chicken breasts, cubed or strips.
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Get 1/4 of garlic head, chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 c of cooked macaroni or elbow pasta.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo).
- Get 1/4 of cabbage, in strips.
- Prepare 1/4 box of (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream.
- Get 1/2 of of chicken bullion cube.
- Use 1/2-1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1-2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- You need 1.5 L of Water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Pepper.
- Take of Green onions to garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1/2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside..
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot..
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1/2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube..
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering..
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions..
If you find this Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.