Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot coconut soup recipe. To make carrot coconut soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Use 2 of Carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of Green Chilli.
- Take of Small piece of Ginger.
- You need 2 pods of Garlic.
- Get 1 of onion.
- You need 4-5 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide of White pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tbs of Butter.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get of as per the consistency Vegetable stock.
Steps to make Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Take a pressure cooker. Put butter. Add the chopped onion, green chilli, ginger, garlic and curry leaves and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add diced carrots, salt, white pepper powder and the bay leaves to it and stir for about 5more minutes. Now add vegetable stock or water.
- Put lid and pressure cook the carrot mixture till one whistle comes. Blend it in a mixer when it cools down and strain..
- Remove leaves before blending if you want..
- Heat the carrot puree mixture for 2-3 boils and add the coconut milk to the puree after switching off the gas..
- Stir the soup nicely. Your Soup is ready to relish..
If you find this Carrot Coconut Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.