Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken pepper soup with sweet potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken pepper soup with sweet potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pepper soup with sweet potato recipe. To make chicken pepper soup with sweet potato you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken pepper soup with sweet potato:
- Prepare of Sweet potatoes.
- Use of Chicken.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare cube of Stock.
- Prepare 3 pieces of Habanero pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of powder pepper.
- Get of Lemon grass.
- Use leaves of Scent.
- Provide of Onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of Peppersoup spice.
- Provide of Water.
Steps to make Chicken pepper soup with sweet potato:
- Cut your chicken into pieces, rinse and put it inside a pot..
- Peel and wash sweet potatoes, dice onion, pepper and slice the scent leaves..
- Add water, seasoning cube, onion, salt to your taste, washed lemon grass, powder pepper and the diced Habanero pepper.
- Cover pot and bring the mixture to a boil for like 20 minutes.
- After that, add the Peppersoup spice and the peeled sweet potatoes. Cover pot and allow to boil for another 20 minutes.
- More water can be added according to preference at this stage. Add the scent leaves cover pot and allow simmer for some minutes.
- Your peppersoup is ready..
If you find this Chicken pepper soup with sweet potato recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.