Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smokey mesquite bbq cheddar & grilled onion sliders recipe. To make smokey mesquite bbq cheddar & grilled onion sliders you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders:
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of Kraft Fresh take Smokey Mesquite BBQ (variety package).
- Use of egg.
- Prepare of Bacon (chopped).
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Get of Kraft Hickory BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Kraft Big Slice cheddar cheese.
- Take of Hawaiian Rolls.
Steps to make Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders:
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and non-stick spray or a Sil pat baking mat..
- In the Kraft Fresh Take Bag, use your hands to mix and combine the bag contents, ground beef and egg until evenly distributed..
- Roll the mixture into 1 1/2nd 2 inch meatballs and space evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes..
- While the meatballs are baking, fry the bacon until crispy over medium-high heat. Remove bacon from skillet, leaving the grease in the skillet..
- Add the onions to the skillet and reduce heat to medium, stirring often until tender..
- Cut rolls in half and add one meatball to the bottom portion of each roll. Brush the tops with BBC sauce..
- On top of the meatballs add the cheese slices, bacon bits and grilled onions..
- Place under the broiler next to the roll tops for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted..
- Top the meatballs withe rolls and serve..
If you find this Smokey Mesquite BBQ Cheddar & Grilled Onion Sliders recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.