Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich spanish salmorejo tomato soup recipe. You can cook rich spanish salmorejo tomato soup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup:
- You need 500 grams of Fresh, ripe tomatoes (as red as you can get).
- You need 100 grams of 1, 2 day old baguette.
- Use 100 ml of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of Fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup:
- Boil the water that will be used to peel the tomatoes in a pan. Cut a cross into the bottom of the tomato to make it easier to peel later..
- Soak the tomatoes in the boiling water for 1 minute. Whilst in the boiling water, prepare a bowl of cold water and add in the tomatoes then peel..
- Cut the bread into 2 cm cubes and put in a food processor. Dice the tomatoes and add them on top of the bread. Let the bread soak in the moisture from the tomatoes..
- Roughly chop up the garlic and add to the mixture from Step 3. Garlic can cause heartburn, to prevent this cut away the part of the garlic where the core turns into the stem..
- Add the extra virgin olive oil and blend the mixture until smooth. Season with salt..
- You can eat these straight away or you can chill the mixture and serve them in a dish with a sprinkling of roughly chopped boiled egg or roughly chopped ham..
If you find this Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.