Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wanted my own tomato basil soup recipe. You can cook wanted my own tomato basil soup using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup:
- Get 2 of large cans of diced tomatoes or 1 of those huge ones.
- Provide of Rinse the can 3/4 full Water.
- Take of (Leftover tomatoes if you have'm) **Diced.
- Use 1/2-1 of Lg Onion (depends on your taste)**Diced.
- Get 2-3 Stalks of Celery **Diced.
- Provide Sprigs of Fresh Basil.
- Take of Seasoned Salt.
- Provide of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Take of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Lactose free milk(use the can eye it out, rince).
- You need of Lactose free cream **small.
- Use of Dry Basil.
- You need 3-4 of Garlic Cloves **Diced.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Take of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare of Soya salt.
Instructions to make Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup:
- I start by adding Olive Oil to my pan.. I have a cast iron I luv using. Dice up your Garlic Cloves (if you don't have garlic cloves use dry garlic) this isnt to put you out, it's just to warm the soul. And in that case, dice your onions.and celery, add to the pan, this is where you add your dry herbs And spices. We are going to season our onions. Amd add soya sauce just a sprinkle, it adds a nice salt flavour to the onions. Its incredible the flavour you can get from them..
- Your seasoning salt, garlic oregano, And dry basil.. I always keep a cup of water beside my stove. I add some to my pan, top my pan w a lid, steam slightly. Onions are different during break down. They don't break down straight up as easily..
- Open your tomatoes, And find a nice big pot, lets go. Add your tomatoes to the pot. (If you have fresh tomatoes to use this is where I'the suggest dicing them, And add them to your frying pan, getting a nice cook on them first. Add salt to them not a lot just flavour..
- Turn the stove on low to start, so as no to burn your tomatoes. Once your pans finished, add it to the pot..
- Chop up your fresh Basil leaves. **I am not particular. Also I chop up the stems which you can eat or remove after leave them..
- So you'll be able to remove them. Mix well,gently. Turn you tomatoes up slowly, I add the milk in whilst the tomatoes are still cold. Same w the cream, (if you choose to use cream) its still very yummy w just milk.. add your basil.. add some more dry basil if you choose to… i season to preference, so its not always exactly a tsp..
- Tidbit** I have also shredded carrots for this soup. Mmm but I really like when I add peppers… I will have to upload my "Roasted Pepper and Tomato soup".
- Turn up let boil, try to gently simmer your diced tomatoes. Adding some salt And pepper. I add a small pinch of cayenne during this sonit can simmer into the soup itself. I start small, to each their own on **heat 😜.
- I usually turn the stove down by this point, its been approx 15 to 20mins. And simmer slowly for another 15 -30 this all depends how you feel about temperature on your stove. How you like your flavours blend, And come together. Then I take a masher and crush all the tomatoes, and so they are still pieces but not entirely..
- So I add parmesan or mozzarella cheese on top w a serving as well, a dollop of either ricotta or sour cream in the centre. Adds a different definition of flavours. Mm.
- Hopefully I havent missed anything and its easy to understand.. Enjoy. Great for a cold day its a nice thick creamy tomato.
If you find this Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.