Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pepper soup recipe. You can have chicken pepper soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken pepper soup:
- Prepare 3 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 5 of Pepper.
- Take 2 of med Onions.
- Provide of Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground ginger powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Green pepper.
- Take 1/4 of Black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Corainder powder.
- Provide 1 of /4tsp Calabash nutmeg.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cloves (powder).
Instructions to make Chicken pepper soup:
- Wash chicken pieces and keep in a drainer.
- Mix all spice and 1/4 of the spice.
- Mix in the chicken parts and allow to marinate for an hour inside fridge.
- After an hour bring out and put in a pot.
- Add 5 cups of water to it.
- Bring to boil.
- Add blended pepper and tattasai.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Cover and allow to cook.
- When soft, add diced green pepper.
- Your chicken pepper soup is ready to be served.
- Bon appetit.
If you find this Chicken pepper soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.