Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. To make homemade chicken noodle soup you need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Provide of chicken legs.
- You need of spring onions, cut in half, use only the onion part.
- Take of carrot, split into four pieces.
- You need of garlic cloves, cut in half.
- Take of ginger, cut into matchsticks.
- Get of stems of fresh coriander.
- Use of large bay leaf.
- Get of whole black peppercorns.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of -litre water (approx 8 cups).
- Get of instant ramen noodles.
- Get of onion, diced.
- Get of carrot, diced.
- Use of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of ginger, finely chopped.
- Provide of green chillies, finely chopped.
- You need of spring onion, finely chopped (only the leaf).
- Get of lemon, juice.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Spring onion and parsley (dried) as the garnish.
Steps to make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Take water in a pot and bring it to a boil. Add chicken legs, carrots, spring onions, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves, bay leaf, black peppercorns and salt. Boil it for a minute or two and then lower the heat to medium. Allow it to simmer for 30 minutes. After that turn the heat off and keep it aside to cool down..
- Remove the chicken from the stock and shred it using a fork..
- Melt butter in a large pot. Add garlic and green chillies. Saute for a minute..
- Then add onion and ginger. Cook for another minute..
- Add carrot, red bell pepper and spring onion. Cook, stirring every few minutes until the vegetables begin to soften..
- Using a colander, directly pour the chicken stock into the pot..
- Bring it to a boil. Add the noodles into the soup and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Slide the shredded chicken back into the pot. Add salt and pepper, as needed. Turn the heat off and remove the pot from the stove..
- Ladle the soup into large bowls. Garnish with spring onions and parsley..
If you find this Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.