Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade noodle soup recipe. You can have homemade noodle soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Noodle Soup:
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme, divided.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 of egg yolk.
- Take 3 tbsp of water.
- Provide 2-3 of chicken breast, cooked & shredded.
- Take 5 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 2 of large carrots, chopped.
- Provide 1 can of sweet peas, drained.
Instructions to make Homemade Noodle Soup:
- Mix flour, 1/4 tsp thyme, & salt in bowl. Beat egg yolk& water in another small bowl. Add to flour mixture. Stir until well blended. Shape into a ball..
- Place dough on lightly floured surface. Flatten. Knead about 5 minutes or until dough is smooth & elastic. Add more flour, if necessary. Wrap dough in plastic. Let stand 15 minutes..
- Roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness on lightly floured surface with rolling pin. Let rolled out dough stand for about 30 minutes to dry..
- Cut into 1/4 inch wide strips. Cut strips 2 inches long..
- In large pot or Dutch oven, mix broth, carrots, & remaining thyme. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add noodles; stir. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 8 minutes or until noodles are done..
- Stir in chicken & peas. Bring soup to a boil. Serve..
If you find this Homemade Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.