Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy stamina soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy stamina soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy stamina soup recipe. To cook healthy stamina soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy stamina soup:
- Prepare 8 oz of Pork (or whatever you prefer).
- Use 1/2 or 1 small of Broccoli or Cauliflower.
- Provide 1 medium size of Carrot.
- Take 6-8 of Large leaf Nappa Cabbage.
- Use 1/2 Pack of mushrooms.
- Take 2 Tbs of Garlic (minced).
- You need 2 Tbs of Ginger (minced).
- Prepare 3 Cubes of Chicken bouillon.
- Use 4 Cups of Water.
- Take to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Healthy stamina soup:
- First, cook garlic with mid-high heat..
- When garlic turned light brown add meat, cook another 2-3 mins. Then you add vegetables beside top of the nappa leaf. And cook another minute..
- Add water and cubes soup stock cook few more mins..
- Then add ginger and nappa top. Add salt & pepper to taste, if need any..
If you find this Healthy stamina soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.