Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cooke's Tasty Minute Steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cooke's Tasty Minute Steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cooke's tasty minute steaks recipe. You can cook cooke's tasty minute steaks using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cooke's Tasty Minute Steaks:
- Use 3 of as needed Minute steaks (beef round cube steak boneless).
- Prepare 1 cup of A1 steak sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Jack daniels original steak sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 2 tbsp of Grill mates steak rub.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion flakes.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Cooke's Tasty Minute Steaks:
- With all of the ingredients except the steaks mix together evenly.
- Once steak are defrosted, carefully massage and rub the sauce mixture into the steaks.
- Let the steaks sit for 2-3 hours in the open lightly covered with plastic wrap to keep flys and dust off of it..
- Once it is time to cook these bad boys, each side will be place on med-high heat for a minute (unless thickness is more than 1/4 inch on a pan or grill.
If you find this Cooke's Tasty Minute Steaks recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.