Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe. To cook minestrone soup – classic winter warmer you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer:
- Get of Prepare the vegetables.
- Take 2 of celery.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of leek.
- Prepare 3 of carrots 🥕 🥕 🥕.
- Use of Tomato, potato, beans and stock.
- Get 2 (400 ml) of cans of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 of large potato 🥔.
- Prepare 1 (400 ml) of can of cannelloni beans, drained.
- You need 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oregano 🌿.
- Provide of Greens and pasta, rice or noodles.
- Get Half of a cabbage or seasonal greens.
- You need Handful of pasta, rice or noodles.
- Take of To serve.
- Take of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Bread.
Instructions to make Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer:
- Slice celery lengthways and chop. Slice leek into quarters lengthways and chop. Chop onion, quarter carrots and chop.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add chopped vegetables. At this point add bay leaf and oregano. On a medium heat, cook for 15 mins until soft. Stir occasionaly.
- Chop the potato into 2cm chunks. Add to vegetables together with cannelloni beans, tomatoes and stock..
- Bring to boil then cover and leave to simmer for 30 mins.
- Chop half cabbage, kale or any leafy greens. Add to mix. Cook for further 8 mins..
- At same time add the pasta or rice. Today I had some noodles. Check cooking timing..
- That’s it. Serve with Parmesan shavings, basil, bread or whatever you fancy!!.
If you find this Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.