Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cilantro Lime Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cilantro Lime Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cilantro lime chicken soup recipe. You can cook cilantro lime chicken soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cilantro Lime Chicken Soup:
- You need 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of leek thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of peppers chopped.
- Get 2 of celery stalks chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of hot red chili flakes.
- Get 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of cube chicken bouillon.
- Get 2 of skinless boneless chicken breasts or 4 skinless boneless chicken thighs.
- Use 1 cup of frozen corn niblets.
- Use 1 of lime plus 1 more for wedges.
- Take 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped cilantro.
Steps to make Cilantro Lime Chicken Soup:
- Add oil to large pot over medium heat along with leek stirring frequently until leek softens slightly 1 min. Add peppers and celery. cook until vegetables begin to caramelize 12 min..
- Add garlic and cook 1 min. stir in 3 cups of water and spices. Increase heat to hight and bring to a boil.
- Stir in bouillon cube until dissolved. Add chicken. Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is cooked through, 6 min..
- Remove chicken to a cutting board. Using 2 forks, shred chicken. Then stir into soup along with corn. Cook until corn is hot, about 2 min. Stir in juice from half a lime, along with cilantro, Serve soup with lime wedges and garnish with tortilla chips if you wish..
- PointPlus 2 for 1 cup..
If you find this Cilantro Lime Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.