Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Leftover Spareribs in a Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover Spareribs in a Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Spareribs in a Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover spareribs in a soup recipe. You can have leftover spareribs in a soup using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover Spareribs in a Soup:
- Provide 4 of large leftover Spareribs.
- Take 1 cup of diced potatoes Yukon gold.
- Provide 1 cup of sliced carrots.
- Use 1 ear of fresh corn.
- Use 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of stalk/rib celery.
- Provide 1 of shallot diced.
- Take 1/3 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt for corn cob.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt for soup.
- Provide 1 cup of English peas.
- Use 1 quart of water.
- Provide 1 quart of mushroom stock.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chinese black vinegar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Use 1 tablespoons of whole mustard.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Take 1 teaspoon of heaping herb de Provence.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1 of medium hass avocado diced.
Instructions to make Leftover Spareribs in a Soup:
- Shuck and wash the corn. Remove from the cob. Wash and chop the celery, peppers, carrots, and shallot. Dice the potatoes. Set aside. Add the cob to a quart of water and boil, with a teaspoon of salt. You can cut the cob in half or pieces if you need..
- Remove bone and gristle from the ribs and chop the meat. Add the meat to a pot, and sauté rendering some of the fat. When rendered add butter..
- When the butter is melted add the vinegar, spices, and herbs. Add the chopped vegetables, corn, and diced vegetables..
- Sauté for 15 minutes. Add the mushroom stock. Remove the cob from the water and scrape the cob in a bowl. Add the corn cob water and cob scrapings to the rest of the soup..
- Add tomatoes and, simmer 15 minutes. Stir in the frozen peas allow to rest 10 minutes and serve, with avacado as a topping. Don't forget to add a little salt to the avacado. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Leftover Spareribs in a Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.