Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best AMIEs VEGETABLE SOUP with RICE "MINESTRONE alla MILANESE" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs VEGETABLE SOUP with RICE "MINESTRONE alla MILANESE" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amies vegetable soup with rice "minestrone alla milanese" recipe. You can have amies vegetable soup with rice "minestrone alla milanese" using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook AMIEs VEGETABLE SOUP with RICE "MINESTRONE alla MILANESE":
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 30 grams of butter.
- Prepare 120 grams of unsmoked pancetta or unsmoked bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, coarsely chopped.
- Provide 4 of fresh sage leaves, snipped.
- You need 1 tbsp of flat-leaf parsley, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Take 2 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 2 of celery sticks, diced.
- Take 2 of potatoes, diced.
- Use 120 grams of green beans, cut into 2 cm pieces.
- Get 225 grams of courgettes, diced.
- You need 150 grams of Italian rice.
- Use 400 grams of canned borlotti beans, drained.
- Get 225 grams of Italian canned plum tomatoes with its juice.
- Provide 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Use 1 of freshly grated parmesan.
Steps to make AMIEs VEGETABLE SOUP with RICE "MINESTRONE alla MILANESE":
- Heat the pancetta with the oil and butter in a large saucepan and saute fof few minutes. Add the onions, sage and parsley and fry gently for 5 minutes. Mix in the garlic, carrots, celery and potatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add the green beans and courgettes and saute for another couple of minutes..
- Cover with 2.5 liters of hot water, add the tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Cover the pan and cook at a very low simmer for a minimum of 1 hour..
- Add the rice and the canned beans. Stir well. Continue cooking uncovered at a steady simmer until the rice is al dente. Put directly parmesan cheese in the cooking pan or we can serve with a bowl of parmesan on the side..
- Serve hot, share and enjoy..
If you find this AMIEs VEGETABLE SOUP with RICE "MINESTRONE alla MILANESE" recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.