Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak recipe. To make beef steak you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Steak:
- Use 600 gram of Beef Steak.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of (tablespoon) Hot sauce.
- Provide 2 of (tablespoon) Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1 of (tablespoon) Leamon juice.
- Prepare 3 of (tablespoon) Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 of (tablespoon)Mustard Paste.
Steps to make Beef Steak:
- Sub say pehlay beef Steak ko kisi bhi cheaze Kay sath press Karen Kay wo basanaday ki tarah houn.
- Phir ik bowl may Baki sari cheazen dalein or achi tarah mix Kar or 2 hour Kay liay cover Kar Kay rakh dein.
- Phir un ko grill Kar lein.
- Each side 3-4 minute.
- Or phir serve Karen or enjoy karen.
If you find this Beef Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.