Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan italian red bean soup recipe. To cook vegan italian red bean soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of brown rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of green vegetables chopped (green beans, carrot,simla mirch).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of tomato finally chopped.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- Provide 4 of large garlic cloves chopped.
- Provide 1.5 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of red beans soaked overnight then boiled.
- Take of Some cilantro leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup:
- Soak the red kidney beans overnight and cook them before preparing the dish in a pressure cooker..
- Take a pan and heat the oil, add in garlic. Saute this for a few seconds..
- Next put in all the vegetables, chopped tomato, onion, Italian seasoning and cook, when they are cooked add in all the beans, Keep 2 tbsp beans and mash them. Keep beans aside..
- Add in 4 and 1/2 cup of water and the other ingredients, bring to a boil. Once it is boiled, coarsely mash this mixture with the help of a ladle.Next add the mashed beans..
- Let this simmer for 15 mins or so then turn off the heat.
- Serve this dish hot with a garnish of cilantro.
If you find this Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.