Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pumpkin and carrot soup recipe. You can cook creamy pumpkin and carrot soup using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup:
- Prepare 1/4 of of fresh pumpkin, peeled and diced into cubes.
- Get 2 piece of carrot, peeled and sliced.
- Provide 1 piece of chicken sausage, sliced.
- Get 2 slices of Kraft Singles cheese.
- You need A few of slices of fresh tortilla as needed.
- Take 2-3 slices of fresh ginger.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, peeled and diced into cube (don’t smash it).
- Use 2 of Chicken cube stock.
- Get of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Take of Nutmeg powder.
- Get of Dry parsley (or fresh parsley when available).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Steps to make Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup:
- Pour a bit of olive oil into the pressure cooker, then add the sliced ginger and garlic and let it simmer a bit.
- Put the pumpkin cube and carrot into cooker, seasoned it with the salt, pepper and nutmeg powder as you like it. Let it simmer for a while and then add 2 cups of water..
- Securely close the pressure cooker tightly and let the wonder work for 10minutes. Longer time needed if the pumpkin is from a harder type..
- Meanwhile, you can prepare your tortilla by grilling them lightly over a small fire on a grill pan with a splash of olive oil until it’s crispy and properly done..
- Once the time set for the pressure cooker, take it from the stove and put it under a running water on your sink to release the pressure before open it. Be careful for the steam coming out from the cooker..
- Slowly take the pumpkins and carrots from the cooker and put into the blender with some of the liquid from the cooker. Do not over stuff the blender and always leave 1/4 of empty space in the blender before covering the lid carefully..
- Blend the pumpkin mush and carrot as you like. If you want it to be smoother, blend it longer. I like it a bit coarser, so I only blend it for 5-10 seconds..
- Put the cooker pan back on the stove and add some water into it (about half of the amount of your puréed pumpkin mix) and put to boil with the chicken stock cube in it..
- Add the sliced sausage into the pan and let it boil. Dropped the 1st slice of Kraft Singles and let it melt in the mix. Then slowly put the blended mixture of the pumpkin and carrot slowly, while keep stirring it well..
- Seasoned it with salt and pepper and some nutmeg powder to your taste. Let it boil into simmer with low heat..
- Serve with the grilled tortillas and the other Kraft singles cheese. You can add more cheese if you want. Don’t forget to sprinkle some parsley on top of it before serving it..
- Best to eat on a cold night or rainy afternoon. Enjoy!.
If you find this Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.