Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 5 Spices Sapporo Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 5 Spices Sapporo Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 5 spices sapporo soup curry recipe. You can have 5 spices sapporo soup curry using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 5 Spices Sapporo Soup Curry:
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil for stir frying.
- Get 1 clove of ☆ Garlic (minced).
- Take 1 of heaping teaspoon ☆ Basil (dried).
- Take 2 tsp of ★ Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of heaping teaspoon ★ Coriander (powder).
- Use 1 of heaping teaspoon ★ Cumin (powder).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Curry powder.
- Provide 700 ml of Water.
- Get 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Take 1 of heaping teaspoon Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon Salt (adjust to taste ♪).
- Prepare of Additions: Chicken and vegetables.
- Take 1/2 medium of Onion (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- You need 2 small of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Carrot.
- Use 2 of Green peppers.
- You need 1 of Boiled egg.
Instructions to make 5 Spices Sapporo Soup Curry:
- You can add any ingredients you like to the curry base. I usually add chicken thigh. This time I made a simple version with chicken thigh and vegetables..
- Prepare the vegetables. Peel the potatoes and carrot, cut into half lengthwise, and microwave using the root vegetable setting. You could also boil the potatoes and carrot, of course..
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Cut the green peppers into half..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and basil, and stir fry over low heat until golden brown. The key to the flavor is the browned basil..
- Add the ★ spices to the pan, and stir fry over low heat for about 5 minutes, taking care not to let it burn. Add chopped onion and continue stir frying..
- After about 5 minutes, when the spices and onions are well blended, add water and the rest of the flavoring ingredients. Add half of the salt first, and adjust with more salt if needed at the end..
- Simmer over medium heat until it's bubbling. Add the cut-up chicken and simmer over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes while skimming off the scum..
- Add the other vegetables – the microwaved potatoes and carrot and the green peppers. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes, and it's done..
- Put the solid ingredients on a serving plate with the boiled egg cut in half, and ladle the soup over. Serve rice on a separate plate, and eat both the rice and soup with a spoon..
- I made it very simply this time, but if you pan fry the chicken before adding it to the soup, or deep fry the vegetables, it will taste more like a restaurant version of this dish..
- If you deep fry the vegetables, don't simmer in the soup. I think the chicken will have more flavor if it's simmered for a bit..
If you find this 5 Spices Sapporo Soup Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.