Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brocolli, beef, and white cheddar rice recipe. To make brocolli, beef, and white cheddar rice you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice:
- Get 1/4 lb. of Ground beef of sorts.
- Get 1 c. of Shredded extra sharp white cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 of bunch/head of broccoli chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Provide 1 1/2 c of unsalted chicken broth *plus more.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic pow,onion pow.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp oregeno.
- Get 1 of tblspn Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of jasimine rice.
- Get of Olive oil.
Steps to make Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice:
- For rice: prepare 1 1/2 c unsalted chicken broth to 1 c jasmine rice. Follow rice instructons. And don't lift that rice lid! 👀.
- While rice is steaming; heat a pan on medium/medium high, put a dash of olive oil, dice and then saute onion.
- When the onion gets clearish, dice up the garlic cloves and throw it in. Stir around for a minute, until fragrant. Don't let the garlic turn brown..
- Add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, oregeno, and the to taste spices. Stir it around while chopping up the beef. Cook until no longer pink..
- In the meantime chop up the head of broccoli. Add it to the ground beef mixture, add some splashes of chicken stock(*plus more) and cover. Turn heat down and steam for a few minutes, until broccoli is bright green, crisp and not soggy..
- When the rice is cooked add it to the beef and broccoli, or the beef and broccoli to the rice…whatever pan you like best 😋.
- Add the 1 cup of extra sharp shredded cheddar and stir until melted. I buy the blocks of cheese and shred it myself..
If you find this Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.