Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Philly pepperoni pizza steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Philly pepperoni pizza steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to philly pepperoni pizza steak recipe. To cook philly pepperoni pizza steak you only need 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Philly pepperoni pizza steak:
- Get 2 lb of Thinly sliced beef steaks. Super markets usually have it in the freezer section. Or have your butcher slice up some rib eyes..
- Provide 8 slice of of mozzarella cheese. (Shredded mozzarella also works).
- You need 14 oz of jar of you're favorite pizza sauce. Or homemade.
- Prepare 16 slice of of sandwich pepperoni.
- Provide 4 of , 12 inch hoagie rolls.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt.
Steps to make Philly pepperoni pizza steak:
- Add the pizza sauce to a medium saucepan over low heat..
- Set a large frying pan to medium heat..
- When pan is hot add a 1/2 pound of steak and cook for 30 seconds then flip..
- Season steak with a pinch of salt and Cook for 30 more seconds.
- Using two spatulas pull the steak apart and chop into 1/4 inch pieces..
- It should look like this.
- Cook until no longer pink and add to the pizza sauce. Stir to combine.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 until the remaining steak is cooked and mixed with the sauce..
- Set your oven to broil while assembling the sandwiches..
- Arrange 4 pepperoni slices on the rolls.
- Top with 1/2 pound of the steak and sauce mixture..
- Top with approximately 2 slices of cheese. Or if using shredded cheese about a 1/4 cup.
- Broil until cheese is melted. About 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Philly pepperoni pizza steak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.