Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot creamy italian chicken tomato soup recipe. To cook crock pot creamy italian chicken tomato soup you only need 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup:
- You need 3 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Use 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of (14 ounce) can coconut milk (full fat).
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1 of (14 ounce)can diced tomatoes (add the juice).
- Get 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sea salt (more to taste).
- Get 1 of fresh ground pepper to taste.
Steps to make Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup:
- Mix coconut milk, chicken broth, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes along with seasonings in your crock pot. Add chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-9 hours or on HIGH for 4-6 hours or until chicken shreds easily. Shred chicken and return to crock pot. Keep warm until ready to serve..
If you find this Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.