Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner recipe. You can cook mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Prepare of ● For The T-Bone Steaks.
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) of Beef Lion T-Bone Steaks [well marbled – preferably room temp].
- Get dash of Garlic Olive Oil [to lightly coat steaks + reserves for potatoes].
- Use to taste of Fresh Cracked Sea Salt & Black Pepper [+ reserves for potatoes].
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic Butter [steak topping].
- You need of ● For The Microwaved Potatoes.
- You need 2 of EX LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [scrubbed, dried and peirced several times with a knife].
- You need as needed of a Cling Wrap [to seal potatoes].
- Prepare dash of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat potatoes].
- Prepare as needed of Sea Salt And Black Pepper [to sprinkle on oiled spuds].
- Take as needed of Salted Butter [room temperature].
- Get as needed of Chilled Fresh Sour Cream.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Garden Chives.
- Use of ● For The Garnishments.
- Prepare as needed of Chilled Garden Tomatoes [bloomed].
- Provide as needed of Chilled Fresh Strawberries.
- Take as needed of Fresh Garden Parsley.
Steps to make Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Clean and heat your grill to high temperature and flame..
- Lightly rub your steaks with garlic olive oil and dash with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper..
- In the meantime, quickly coat your spuds with olive oil, [or bacon grease] peirce with a knife several times, sprinkle spuds with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and wrap both tightly with cling wrap. Microwave for 7 to 10 minutes. Check spuds for doneness at 5 minutes tho. A sharp knife should easily peirce your potato when she's fully cooked..
- Sear steaks on high over direct flames for 2 to 3 minutes each side. Depending upon the rareness you desire. But, you will want some serious char on your steaks so keep those flames high! ;0).
- Garnish steaks with garlic butter and fresh parsley. Top your potatoes with butter, black pepper, sour cream and fresh chives. That's it folks! Easy peasy! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.