Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar broccoli soup recipe. You can cook cheddar broccoli soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Get 4 of small (about 3 1/2 cups) heads of broccoli (chopped).
- Prepare 3 of (about 2 cups) carrots (shredded).
- Take 1 of medium onion (sweet or white).
- Take 8 TBS of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/2 c. of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 4 C of Chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 4 C of Half n Half.
- You need 1/2 TSP of nutmeg (ground).
- Provide to taste of Pepper-add.
- Get to taste of Salt-add.
- Take to taste of Red pepper (ground or flake)- add.
- Use 4 C of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Take 1 Clove of garlic-chopped (Optional).
- Use of Bacon Bits or Pieces (For garnish-Optional).
Steps to make Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Prep all ingredient. Chop broccoli (bite size,each piece should fit on a spoon). Finely chop onion & garlic (if adding). Shred carrots. Measure out flour and liquid ingredients. This will make cooking quicker..
- Start by heating butter in a pot on med-low heat..
- Once butter has melted, add onions and garlic until translucent..
- Add flour,stir. Let flour lightly brown. (If it doesnt brown you will have a very flour-ie taste to your soup)..
- Once flour has browned,add your half n half..
- Let it come to a simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes..
- Add chicken or vegetable broth and stir..
- Now, add carrots & broccoli and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is tender..
- Turn heat to low. Add your seasonings-salt,pepper,red pepper flakes,and nutmeg. Stir..
- Stir in cheese and turn heat off. Let cheese melt and serve!.
If you find this Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.