Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli (or to taste), finely chopped.
- Get 300 grams of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1500 ml of gluten-free vegetable stock (see my profile for a gf bouillon recipe).
- Provide 1200 grams of canned cannellini beans, drained.
- Prepare 16 tbsp of green pesto (see my profile for a vegan recipe).
- You need 320 grams of spinach leaves.
- You need 1 of nutritional yeast flakes (or parmesan) for topping.
Instructions to make Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent.
- Add in the garlic and chilli. Cook for a minute before adding the carrots.
- Keep cooking a further 5 minutes before adding in the beans and stock. Simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove 4 or 5 spoonfuls of veg/beans and set aside.
- Put the rest of the soup in a blender and puree smooth.
- Pour back into the pan and add the veg/beans back in.
- Add the spinach, stir in and let cook down for a few minutes then stir through 8 tbsp of the pesto.
- Serve with a tbsp of the remaining pesto spooned over the soup of each bowl and top with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast / parmesan style cheese.
If you find this Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.