Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pasta e fagioli (pasta and bean soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta e fagioli (pasta and bean soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta e fagioli (pasta and bean soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta e fagioli (pasta and bean soup) recipe. You can have pasta e fagioli (pasta and bean soup) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta e fagioli (pasta and bean soup):
- Get 1 of small brown onion finely chopped.
- Take 2 of carrots finely diced.
- Use 3 sticks of celery finely diced.
- Get 1 of large clove garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of cannelloni beans (440g).
- Get 1 can of chopped tomatoes or six large tomatoes chopped.
- Provide 2 litres of veggie stock.
- Take 1 sprig of rosemary leaves, finely chopped.
- Take 350 g of any small-shaped pasta, like ditalini.
- Provide of Grated Parmesan to garnish.
- Take of s&p.
Steps to make Pasta e fagioli (pasta and bean soup):
- Heat large saucepan and add onion, carrot and celery – 5 minutes to soften. Then add garlic and cook for another minute. Season. Add tin of beans with its liquid, then tomatoes and stock followed by stirring in the chopped rosemary. Bring to the boil. Add pasta..
- Reduce heat to low simmer, partially cover and cook until pasta is al dente – about 8 minutes. Serve with grated Parmesan and focaccia..
- Tip: if you’re making this soup for more than one meal and will be reheating it, only add the pasta during the (re)heating, so the pasta is always al dente! The soup base can also be frozen for a quick meal later in the week..
If you find this Pasta e fagioli (pasta and bean soup) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.