Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- You need 225 g of onion (1 large – chopped) / 8 oz..
- You need 175 g of carrot (3 medium – cubed) / 6 oz..
- Provide 450 g of potato (2 large – peeled and cubed) / 16 oz..
- You need 250 g of celery (3 sticks – sliced) / 9 oz..
- Take 125 g of cabbage (shredded) /4½ oz..
- Use 125 g of spinach (chopped /4½ oz..
- Use 1 400 g of plum tomatoes x chopped / 14oz. cans.
- Take 1 400 g of butter cannellini beans x or / 14oz. cans.
- Provide 150 g of spaghetti , broken into short lengths / 5 oz..
- Provide 4 tablespoons of tomato purée (or cassata).
- Provide 1.75 litres of vegetable stock / 60 fl. oz..
- Use 1 tablespoon of mixed Italian herbs.
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of pepper ground.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Provide of “Spray2Cook” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Microwave the onion and carrot together for 4 minutes..
- Microwave the potato and celery together for 4 minutes..
- While the potato and celery are microwaving put the onion and carrot in a large lidded pan, well sprayed with Spray2Cook, on a high heat..
- Stir regularly to ensure nothing sticks. Add the potato and celery and (hot) stock. Add the beans, plum tomatoes, tomato purée, herbs, pepper and garlic powder. Bring to boil then simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the pasta, cabbage and spinach – return to a simmer for 15 minutes..
- Check the pasta is cooked to you liking and serve..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.