Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mandys cauliflower soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mandys cauliflower soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mandys cauliflower soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mandys cauliflower soup recipe. To cook mandys cauliflower soup you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mandys cauliflower soup:
- Provide of olive oil.
- Take of cauliflower.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves chopped.
- Take of bay leaves.
- Provide of celery chopped.
- Get of mushrooms chopped.
- Get of fresh nutmeg.
- Get of milk.
- Get of hot vegtable stock.
- Prepare of dried mixed herbs.
- Get of chopped parsley.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Provide of cornstarch (optional).
- Get of cold water(optional).
Instructions to make Mandys cauliflower soup:
- In a large pot add 2 tablespoons of oil, heat slightly, then add onions, celery, mushroom, garlic, bay leaves and mixed herbs. Saute for 5 minutes..
- Add cauliflower, nutmeg, hot stock and milk bring to a gentle boil, taking care it doesn't boil over and curdle, then simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Once cooked remove bay leaves and blend into a smooth soup (if u want it to be thicker add a paste of 2 tablespoons of water with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch add to the boiling soup and cook for 2-3 minutes), checking for seasoning add salt and pepper. If needed top with chopped parsley and serve with some crusty breadrolls. enjoy.
If you find this Mandys cauliflower soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.