Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili recipe. You can cook chili using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of Pinto beans.
- Get 1 can (15 oz) of kidney beans.
- Take 1 can (15 oz) of black beans.
- Use 1 can (15 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 of white onion diced.
- Get 1 of green bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 2 packets of Taco seasoning.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of Of Chili Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
Instructions to make Chili:
- Heat pot on medium heat with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil. Add meat and garlic salt and cook until browned. Once meat is browned, about 10 minutes, add onion, garlic and bell pepper sauté for another 5 minutes..
- Then add beans, cans of tomato sauce, can of diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, crushed red pepper flakes and chili powder mix well and simmer on low for about 30-35 mins. If it gets to thick add a little water or broth and then just garnish with your favorite mixings and enjoy.
If you find this Chili recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.