Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Porcupine Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Porcupine Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to porcupine meatballs recipe. You can cook porcupine meatballs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Porcupine Meatballs:
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Get 1/2 cup of Uncooked White Rice.
- Get 1/2 cup of Water.
- Use 1/3 of Minced Onion.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Celery Salt.
- You need tsp of 1/8 Garlic Powder.
- You need tsp of 1/8 Black Pepper.
- You need 15 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Worcestershire.
- Use 1 cup of Water.
- Provide 1 small of Canned Tomato Paste.
Steps to make Porcupine Meatballs:
- Mix the ground beef, rice, 1/2 cup water, onion, salt, celery salt, garlic powder, and black pepper in a bowl. Roll the mixture into 12 meatballs..
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the meatballs. Cook meatballs, turning occasionally, until evenly browned. Drain and discard any excess grease. Pour the tomato sauce, 1 cup water, and Worcestershire sauce into the skillet; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center and the rice is tender, about 45 minutes. Stir in more water if the sauce becomes too dry..
- Add Tomato Paste to thicken.
If you find this Porcupine Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.