Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork meatball pho recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork meatball pho recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork meatball pho recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork meatball pho recipe. You can cook pork meatball pho using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork meatball pho:
- You need 1.5 l of beef stock.
- Provide 1 of star anise.
- Take 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 2 of bashed cloves garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get of For the meatballs.
- Prepare 400 g of pork mince.
- Get 3 of x rivita style crackers.
- You need 1 tsp of lemongrass paste.
- Use 2 of crushed cloves garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of dried coriander leaves.
- Take 1 of beaten egg.
- Take 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Provide of For the pho.
- Get 200 g of rice noodles.
- Take of Spinach.
- Provide of Crushed chillis.
- Take of Hot sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Pork meatball pho:
- Add the star anise, ginger, fish sauce and garlic to the beef stock. Bring it gently to a simmer and then reduce the heat to keep warm. Keep a lid on it to stop the liquid evaporating..
- In a pestle and mortar bash the crackers, then add the lemongrass, garlic and coriander..
- Transfer the cracker mixture to a large bowl then add the pork mince, egg and fish sauce with a crack of black pepper and mix together..
- Roll the mince into 12 balls and leave on a plate.
- Remove the star anise and garlic from the stock then carefully add the meatballs and pop the lid back on..
- Boil 1 litre of water and add the rice noodles to the pan. Cook for about 10 minutes then drain..
- Divide the noodles into 4 bowls and pour over 2 ladles of stock into each one. Give each bowl 3 meatballs and then serve. Allow each eater to add the spinach, hot sauce, chilli powder and coriander to their taste..
If you find this Pork meatball pho recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.