Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade condensed cream of chicken soup recipe. You can cook homemade condensed cream of chicken soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup:
- Provide 2 tsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp. of minced shallots.
- Take 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Take 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk (any kind).
- Take 1 1/2 tsp. of poultry seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
Steps to make Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup:
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once it's hot, add in the shallots and cook until they are softened, about 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the butter. Once it's melted, whisk in the flour and let it cook, while whisking, for a minute or so..
- Slowly pour in the chicken broth, while still whisking, until it's all added in. Then do the same for the milk..
- Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the seasonings. Let it come to a gentle boil..
- Once it's bubbling, turn the heat back down to medium and let this simmer, while stirring often, until it's thickened, just about 3-5 minutes..
- Remove the pan from the heat. If you're using it in a recipe right away, then just let it cool down slightly. If you're making it well in advance, then let it cool completely before transfering it to an airtight container and storing it in the fridge until ready to use..
If you find this Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.