Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli soup recipe. To cook broccoli soup you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Soup:
- You need 100 Gram of Broccoli.
- Get 2-3 of Carrots.
- Use 1/2 of Onion (Thinely Sliced).
- Prepare 1-2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Get 1 Tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Butter.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
Instructions to make Broccoli Soup:
- First of all cut broccoli into small pieces..
- Now heat up butter in a pan,add chopped carrot,sliced onion and chopped garlic and cook it for 4-5 minutes..
- Now heat up water in another pan,add salt broccoli pieces,coriander leaves, halfly cooked carrot and onion in it and boil everything for 4-5 minutes..
- Once the broccoli is 70% cooked then strain everything in a plate.Transfer it to a mixer jar,add black pepper powder and make a fine paste..
- Now take one pan,add this broccoli paste in it,add some salt,add vegetable stock which we got after boiling broccoli,onion and carrot cook this for 2-3 minutes..
- Switch off the flame.Broccoli soup is ready.Serve hot..
If you find this Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.