Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick but tastey spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick but tastey spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick but tastey spaghetti recipe. To make quick but tastey spaghetti you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick but tastey spaghetti:
- Get 1/2 packages of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 of jar of favorite tomatoe,garlic,onion pasta sauce..
- Provide 1/2 of large white onion.
- You need 1 of Roma tomatoe.
- Provide 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 cup of Colby jack shredded cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of Heinz 57 steak sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of favorite frozen garlic bread.
Steps to make Quick but tastey spaghetti:
- Preheat oven for garlic bread normally 450. Cook as directed.
- Fill large pot with water and turn on high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil. Once boiling add angel hair pasta and boil 15 minutes or untill done.
- Open jar and put into saucepan on simmer.
- Cup up onion and tomato..
- Add ground beef,onions,tomatoes,garlic,salt,pepper and steak sauce to pan. Mix and cook for 15 minutes untill no pink. Drain then add mixture to pasta sauce.
- Once noodles are done drain and return to pot. Add 2 tablespoons of butter to noodles and stir.
- Add pasta sauce mixture to noodles then top with cheese. Serve with garlic bread and eat up!!.
If you find this Quick but tastey spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.