Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone recipe. You can cook minestrone using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone:
- Use 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Get 4 cups of vegetable or chicken soup.
- Get 1 cup of sweet potato, chopped.
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of canned navy beans.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 3 leaves of napa, chopped.
- Provide 3 of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Minestrone:
- Put a pan over medium heat and warm oil. Add onion, carrots, celery and stir. Reduce the heat and cook with a lid about 10 mins or until they get soft. Don't forget to stir occasionally..
- Add broth, bay leaf, oregano, sweet potato and drained navy beans then cover with a lid. Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer about 15 mins..
- Add napa and green onion and continue to cook another 10 mins. Add some more water if needed..
- Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy your hearty warm soup!.
If you find this Minestrone recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.