Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys mulligatawny soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys mulligatawny soup, gf df ef sf nf you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, chopped.
- Get 1 of large white potato, diced.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of apple, chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curry powder, strength to your taste.
- Get 1200 ml of vegetable stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of mango chutney.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puree / paste.
- Take 25 grams of sultanas.
- Get to taste of salt & pepper.
- Use 100 g of cooked basmati rice.
Steps to make Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the chopped carrots, potato, onion, garlic and apple in it for 10 minutes until softening.
- Add the curry powder and stir in. Gradually add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the chutney, tomato puree and sultanas. Turn down to a low simmer and let cook for around 30 minutes.
- Let cool a bit then puree the whole lot adding boiled water to thin the consistency if required.
- Add the cooked rice, warm through and season to taste.
- Serve with some crisp, flavoured poppadoms.
- There are many other versions of Mulligatawny that use chicken, chickpeas and vegetables including, leek, celery, sweet potato etc.
If you find this Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.