Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kare-kare my way recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kare-kare my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kare-kare my way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kare-kare my way recipe. You can cook kare-kare my way using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kare-kare my way:
- You need 6 of beef short ribs.
- Get 1 of large onion, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 8 cups of beef stock.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of peanut butter (smooth or crunchy, your choice).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of green beans, ends trimmed.
- You need 1 bundle of kale, de-stemmed and cut into large strips.
- Use 1 tbsp of sauteed shrimp paste (optional).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of white vinegar (optional).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup (optional).
- Provide 1 of Serrano chili, chopped (optional).
Steps to make Kare-kare my way:
- Season the ribs lightly with salt and pepper, then sear them in a large pot on high heat with a splash of veg oil. Once they're browned, remove them to a bowl and set aside..
- Add the onion and garlic to the pot and fry for one minute. Add the fish sauce and let cook another minute. Add the beef stock and bay leaves and return the ribs to the pot (along with any juices). Turn the heat down to low, cover and let simmer for 2 hours. Be sure to skim the surface regularly because the ribs will give off a lot of oil and floaty gunk (sorry, don't know the right term for it)..
- Once the ribs are soft pull them aside and let them cool. You can keep the pot simmering uncovered so the broth can reduce. When the ribs are cool enough to handle, clean the meat off the bones. Try to keep the meat as intact as possible. Remove the bay leaves from the pot and add the meat back in..
- Stir the peanut butter into the pot. Once it's melted in, add the green beans and kale. Let simmer for 10 more minutes then serve with rice and shrimp paste (optional, step 5)..
- In a small pot on low heat, add the shrimp paste, vinegar, maple syrup, and chili. Let it warm through, then serve on the side..
If you find this Kare-kare my way recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.