Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably pick out lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan dinosaur soup recipe. To cook vegan dinosaur soup you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Dinosaur Soup:
- Provide of dinosaur kale.
- Use of collard greens.
- Provide of large burdock root.
- Get of celery, chopped.
- Use of large carrots, sliced.
- Use of parsley root, sliced.
- Provide of clump of enoki mushroom.
- Get of large leak, sliced.
- Prepare of whole peppercorn.
- Provide of fresh ginger root.
- Provide of fresh turmeric.
- Get of garlic.
- Provide of soy sauce.
- Take of fresh spring onions.
- Prepare of parsley leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Vegan Dinosaur Soup:
- Wash the black kale, chop it up..
- Wash the collard greens, chop it up..
- Wash, peal and slice the burdock root. Soak in a bowl of water and change the water ones or twice..
- Peal, wash and chop the remaining veggies..
- Clean the ginger root and fresh turmeric, garlic and vitamix them with water. Add all ingredients but mushroom, green onions and parsley leaves to a pot. Add water or veggie stock, spices. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Chop of the enoki's dirty ends, wash thoroughly..
- Add the clean enoki mushroom at the end, cook it for 2-3 minutes. We are done!.
- Serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley leaves and green onions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.