Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ground Beef Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Beef Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef fried rice recipe. To cook ground beef fried rice you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ground Beef Fried Rice:
- You need 4 tbs of soy sauce – divided.
- Provide 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Get 1 of small yellow onion – chopped.
- Take 1 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- Provide 2 tbs of butter.
- Provide 4 cups of cold cooked white rice.
- Get 2-3 of large eggs – beaten (depends on how much you like).
Instructions to make Ground Beef Fried Rice:
- In a small bowl wisk together 2 tbs soy sauce with next 6 ingredients listed. Set aside..
- Heat a large deep sided skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef crumble to cook. When beef is about half done (about 4 minutes in) stir in onion. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until meat is fully browned. About 5 minutes more..
- When beef is cooked stir in frozen peas. Cook 2 minutes to heat peas, stirring frequently. Stir in sauce to coat everything. Cook 2 minutes more stirring constantly. Transfer beef mixture to a bowl. Set aside..
- Rinse skillet and bowl used for sauce. Beat eggs in bowl and set aside. Spray skillet generously with nonstick spray and return to stove over medium heat..
- Add butter to skillet. When melted stir in rice to coat with butter. Continue cooking rice until about 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Push rice out toward the edges of skillet to make an empty space in the center. Pour egg in center. Cook as if making scrambled egg without mixing into rice..
- When egg is cooked stir it and rice together. Add 2 tbs soy sauce stir to combine. Cook 2 minutes stirring constantly. Stir in ground beef mixture to combine thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Enjoy!.
If you find this Ground Beef Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.