Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. To make vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Prepare of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Prepare of Kale (put in at end).
- Take of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Use of black beans.
- Prepare of great northern beans.
- Prepare of carrots.
- Get of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare of mushrooms.
- Use of coconut cream (full fat).
- Use of garlic cloves.
- Use of turmeric.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- Use of cumin.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- Use of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Instructions to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.