Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry carrot coconut soup recipe. To make thai curry carrot coconut soup you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Take 3 ounces of oil.
- Get 1 of each Vidalia onion-small dice.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic- chopped fine.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ginger- chopped fine.
- Take 3 pounds of small carrots- small dice (chopping up small in a food processor works well).
- Take 2 ounces of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 can (14 ounces) of coconut milk.
- Get 1-2 tablespoon of Thai Red Curry Paste (Warning some are spicier than others:).
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide of (this needs salt, sweet and spice so each varies to taste).
Instructions to make Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup:
- In a pot add the oil and sweat the onions in the stock pot for 5-10 minutes covered Med heat until translucent.
- Add the, chopped garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and dust with all the flour, stirring in for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken stock in pot and bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes. (Check to make sure the carrots are tender).
- When the carrots are tender the soup should be carefully purred in a blender or food processor. This should be done in small batches and covered with a towel as not to spray hot soup all over you..
- Return to the sauce pan and add 1 can of coconut milk and red curry paste and bring to a light simmer..
- Adjust the seasoning with red curry paste, salt and brown sugar..
- Basil,cilantro, scallions or bacon bits are all tasty things to add as a garnish..
If you find this Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.