Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup recipe. To make instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Provide 190 g of onion, chopped.
- Provide 80 g of carrots, chopped.
- Provide of I knob of ginger, chopped.
- Get of Good amount of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Provide 6 cups of water.
- You need 5 tsp of chicken bouillon paste.
- Get 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of Bragg's sprinkle seasoning.
- Get of dried oregano.
- Get 84 g of chopped kale.
- Take of some avocado oil.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Turn on Saute on instant pot and add some oil.
- Once heated, add onions, carrots, ginger, and garlic. Let it cook till tender and translucent.
- Add the whole chicken thighs and cook till just white – not trying to cook it.
- Add water, bouillon, and seasoning. Add whole sprigs of herbs.
- Set up the instant pot to pressure cook on high for 12 minutes – then let it naturally release for 7 mins – then quick release/vent to release pressure.
- Pick out the stems of the herbs. Take out the chicken to shred. Check the internal temp of the meat, but it should be falling apart..
- Turn saute back on. Add kale. once boiling turn off instant pot, the residual heat will cook the kale.
- Add back shredded chicken and enjoy.
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.