Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Daikon Namul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Daikon Namul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy daikon namul recipe. You can have easy daikon namul using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Daikon Namul:
- Provide 15 cm of Daikon radish.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Provide 2/3 tsp of Beef stock (dashida).
- Get 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
- Use 1 dash of Pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 3 tbsp of Water (if needed).
Instructions to make Easy Daikon Namul:
- Peel the daikon radish, and julienne it with a vegetable slicer..
- Heat a frying pan, and cook the daikon radish in the sesame oil. Once the daikon radish has wilted, season with the garlic, beef stock, pepper, salt and a pinch of sugar..
- Cook the daikon radish to your liking. Namul with a crispy-crunchy texture is delicious, but so is soft namul..
- [Note] You can also stir-fry it with this namul stock instead. https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/172093-just-sprinkle-and-mix-all-purpose-namul-flavor-base.
- Once it's finished frying, turn off the heat, and sprinkle over the toasted sesame seeds to finish. This is delicious served in bibimbap!.
- [Recipe for reference] Spicy Daikon Radish Namul in Sweet and Sour Sauce: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/152473-spicy-sweet-and-sour-daikon-namul.
- [Recipe for reference] Veggie-Packed 8 Ingredient Bibimbap: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables.
If you find this Easy Daikon Namul recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.