Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded broccoli cheese & potato soup recipe. To cook loaded broccoli cheese & potato soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup:
- Get 4 cups of chicken broth (I use LB Jamison Chicken Soup base.).
- You need 3 of large carrots peeled and diced.
- Provide 4 of medium potatoes (I use red potatoes).
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1-2 packages of frozen broccoli florets.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- Take 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon cooked and chopped.
Instructions to make Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup:
- In a large pot combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, garlic and onion. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Add salt. Pour cheese sauce into the soup and stir until well combined..
- Add more milk for a thinner consistency and add any additional salt and pepper if needed..
- Top with bacon and green onion..
If you find this Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.