Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Santa Fe Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Santa Fe Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Santa Fe Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to santa fe chicken soup recipe. You can cook santa fe chicken soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Santa Fe Chicken Soup:
- Get 1 large of Onion chopped.
- Get 4 clove of Garlic minced.
- Take 2 tsp of Cumin (more if you like it really spicy).
- You need 1 tbsp of Chili powder (more for spicy).
- You need 3 each of Bay leaves.
- You need 4 can of Chicken broth.
- Use 1 cup of Cooked rice ( I use white ).
- Use 1 can of Tomatoes w/chilies ( or without for less spicy).
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans drained and rinsed.
- Provide 1 can of Corn drained.
- You need 2 tbsp of Green chiles ( I use whole can 4oz).
- You need 5 of each Chicken breast.
- Take 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
Steps to make Santa Fe Chicken Soup:
- Cook and shred chicken.
- Throw everything in crockpot (or big pot) cook all day until ready to eat… Easy.
- Garnish with avocado, cilantro, sour cream etc.
If you find this Santa Fe Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.